Our clients are hiring, and we help them find the right fit.
Looking for an opportunity to grow and advance your career? Passionate about helping people in need?
If you have experience in Disaster Restoration and want to take your career to the next level, you found the right company. If you join us, you will get to wear different hats on a daily basis and gain experience in all aspects of disaster restoration, business and project management. We are looking for a proactive, self-sufficient individual who can provide field management for our emergency services department. Our ideal candidate should be able to manage day-to-day field operations along with other Project Managers, be available to work overtime, on weekends and holidays if necessary. A dedication to customer service and a drive to create a great work environment for our team is a MUST! As a project manager, we are looking for a candidate who can handle the overall planning and technical direction of the project to achieve timely completion and profitability.
• Ensuring the Performance of Tarping, Board Up, Water Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
• Be accessible by phone and participate in the on-call schedule.
• Assist other team members when needed and foster a positive working relationship with other departments at the company.
• Be a good representative of our brand.
• Ensure your crews are ready at all times and every morning to handle the day.
• Meet clients and adjusters on site to assist in issue resolution and provide professional opinion.
• Re-inspect job sites for quality control.
• Issue resolution - be the point of contact for customers if they have any questions and/or concerns to be resolved in an effective and timely manner.
• Lead technician with 2 years mitigation experience minimum.
• Able to lift over 75 LBS
• Physically fit for manual labor and able to wear a respirator.
• Availability to work nights and weekends when needed.
• Excellent customer service and management skills.
• Must have IICRC Certifications (at least WRT and ASD)
• Project Management Experience.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Construction Experience very good.
• Ability to complete psychometric readings and prepare moisture maps, Proficient using moisture meters.
• Clean Cut / Non Smoking.
• Must have a valid Driver's license and Vehicle insurance.
• Must be able to pass a 7-year background check (No violent or theft related charges, No Felonies)
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Pay is based on experience and skill level. Base pay is $14-$20/hourly and advancements to be considered after initial 3 months.
• Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm Typical Schedule, Rotating On-Call List
• MUST be willing to work flexible hours as required by the position. (Weekends and Evenings as needed)