Our clients are hiring, and we help them find the right fit.
As you know, BBSI is always looking for individuals that are reliable and dependable to succeed in today’s business world, which is why we are creating meaningful career opportunities for the best of the best.
Job Summary: Wash and sanitize all equipment associated with the daily operation of the grinding, blending and packaging departments. Secondary function is to complete the daily packaging schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow all GMP and Safety policies
• Work with a team to clean and sanitize the blenders, packaging lines and auxiliary equipment used in spice processing process.
• Use appropriate sanitation tools to clean the equipment.
• Follow departmental procedures when using cleaning chemicals to sanitize equipment.
• Keep inventory in the warehouse sealed and clean so as not to become contaminated.
• Track sanitation tools and materials used.
• Replenish cleaning solutions in restrooms and common areas.
• Clean offices, cafeterias, locker rooms and other common areas.
• Follow all food safety programs, procedures, and policies.
• Ensure all products are produced in compliance with company standards and applicable laws.
• 1 year Sanitation experience preferred
• High School Diploma or GED certificate preferred
• Written and Verbal communication Skills ( English fluency strongly preferred)
• Ability to work in a team
• Capable to operate associated equipment, through training, so as to complete the work scheduled for the day.
• Capable of moving 50 to 100 lb. containers, and with the help with team members moving heavy food manufacturing equipment.
• Capable of repetitive movements related bending, twisting and climbing ladders.
• Ability to work and stand for extended periods of time. (up to 8 hours)
• Ability to enter confined spaces for cleaning purposes ( following confined space program)