Our clients are hiring, and we help them find the right fit.
We are currently looking for a CNC machinist with at least two years of experience setting-up, running, and trouble-shooting vertical, horizontal and/or 5-axis mills; CNC lathes; and/or multi-tasking CNC machines Applicants must be available to work on weekend shift (Friday-Sunday, 4:00 a.m.-4:00p.m). Job requires:
• Minimum one (1) year CNC experience, mills preferred
• Setting-up, running, and trouble-shooting CNC machining equipment
• Blueprint reading including a working knowledge of GD & T
• An understanding programming code
• Inspection of completed work